VEI CORP’s total distribution switchboard (MSB) is designed for all low voltage power networks. Used for factories, commercial centers, office buildings, apartments, hospitals, schools, airports, ports ….
MSB electrical cabinet is modularized. Each cabinet is designed to function individually. The height of each cabinet is standardized.
MSB switchboard is designed in the form from (from 1, 2a, 2b, 3a, 3b, 4a, 4b) so it is easy to disassemble and convenient during transportation and expansion of the system later.
– Standard: IEC 64039-1.IEC 60947-2, IEC 60947-4-1, IEC 61641, IEC 60529 …
– Main busbar: 8500A.
– Short-circuit withstand current on the main bus bar: 100kA.
– Rated voltage: Single phase: 220 – 240V, 50 – 60Hz
Three phase: 380 – 690V, 50 – 60Hz
– Insulation voltage: 1KV.
– Pulse voltage: 6kV.
– Protection level: IP3x, IP4x
– Size: Depth: 600mm, 800mm, 1000mm.
Width: 600mm, 800mm, 1000mm
Height: 2100mm, 1800mm, 1600mm