Power distribution cabinets (MDB, DB) can be used in many fields. VEI CORP MDB, DB cabinets are designed standard to create favorable conditions for choosing to apply to the works. The advantages of this electrical cabinet are:
– The distributed busbar is machined by machine (punching and bending so there is no intermediate junction at the outlet which reduces the likelihood of incidents due to the increase in temperature at the points of contact).
– Wide space for easy wiring in and out.
– The circuit is clearly indicated.
– Can be extended connection.
– Designed according to international standards. The input of the switchboard can be fitted with various devices such as: Isolating breakers, MCCB, MCB, ELCB or direct connection. The output is MCB, 1 pole or 3 pole din-rail type.
– Low voltage MDB, DB cabinets can be installed floating or in the wall.
– Maximum load is 500A, the bar can be segmented.
– Number of outputs up to 20 three-phase alley (corresponding to 60 poles
– Standard: IEC 64039-1.IEC 60947-2, IEC 61641, IEC 60529
– Main busbar: 500A.
– Short-circuit withstand current on the main bus bar: 50kA.
– Rated voltage: Single phase: 230V, 50Hz.
Three phase: 440V, 50Hz.
– Insulation voltage: 690V.
– Pulse voltage: 6kV.
– Protection level: IP3x, IP4x
– Connector: Input: to 150mm2.
– Output: up to 25mm2.
– Size: Depth: 130mm. 150mm, 200mm, 250mm,
Width: 350mm.400mm, 500mm, 600mm
Height: 400mm, 600mm, 800mm, 1000mm